Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wat is love?

make up class like usual..
boring..
my diet plan start!!
i din take my dinner today!!



a part of us
sweety
today sth happed between us..
duno hw to explain..
juz argue..
my apologize mean nth..
i noe he is damn angry..
arghh!!
i make him irritated to tat matter..
i din stand on his side??
u sure ??
i din did wat u request doesnt mean i din stand on ur side,k..
his buffday on wednesday..
actualy we r goin to celebrate tmr..
izit stil wil carry on tmr?
happy day become argue day..
u noe wat i hope ma?
i jz dun1 arguement..especialy tmr..
tats y i wiling to apologize 1st..but u cant get wat i mean..
before tis u ask me dun request so much from u..
now..u said tat u shud not request so much from me..
*its reli hurt**i can feel the pain of my heart*
u noe tat u reli mean to me..
u reli duno or u juz pretend duno??
haiz..enuff d..
im sooooooooooooooooo hungry!!!!!!!!
wth!!


5 comments:

love_d@phn3 said...

find sumthing to eat lah..baby..
a couple argue is normal..
dun thk too much k??
and mr.ray..juz calm down..
tmr will be fine..
and u will noe my baby hw to care bout u..
so..dun angry her..and dun hurt her..k??

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

ok..thx dear daphne..every1 oso wil hurt me,i noe my dear daphne wont..T.T

love_d@phn3 said...

cheh...if i dun hv choi u a while..
later u say u dun hv best fren again..

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

hehe..tat means u oso important to me=)

Anonymous said...

You didn't know what i request from you..I din request you to delete him..didn't request you not to chat wif him..even didn't hope that you will say anything for me...I just hope even you didn't do all these thing..pls just dun let me know..u will make me feel like i m just nothing in front of other but not front of u...