Tuesday, September 8, 2009

happy 19th birthday..


HAPPY SWEET 19TH TO MY DEAR DAPHNE~~
here she is..
my best fren..
my dear..
my dear jimui..
she is here when im sad..
she is here when im moody..
she is here when i face my love problem..
thx for ur accompany..
although we noe not long..from january til now..
but i think we reli reli very close with each other..
we share our happiness,we share our sadness too..
i rmb the 1st time i met u..
in my heart,u r a fierce gal..*im sked to talk to u*
haha..but duno y 1 day i told u my secret..i told u everything..
juz ony u..i duno y=)
since tat day..we become closer n closer..
in ur heart,im juz a little baby..
u always tell me tat u wil protect me..
wont let me get hurt..
*im so touching*
reli thx a lot..thx GOD sent u be my best fren too=)
appreciate our friendship..
sry if i ever did sth tat hurt u or break ur heart..
i never mean it..
wish u have a happy birthday..
all the best..dun forget me tis fren=)
love u ya..muack..

1 comment:

love_d@phn3 said...

thx baby....
T___T
wan cry d..
dun do so touching lah...
T___T