Thursday, September 24, 2009

asignment make me crazy!!

omg!!
im goin to faint
cuz we have a lot of asignment!!
make up+facial asignment!!!
today i used almost 5 hours to finish my make up asignment..T.T
*my shoulder pain pain*
hope my hubby is here for me to hug..><



before

after
here is 1 of the example of my make up work..
haha..
a piece of plain paper can be so nice after put some make up..
*so y not to us (gals)*
no ugly gals in tis world=)
rite??
-------------------------------------------------------------------
today teacher tell us a happy news for us=)
we goin to have ''prom nite'' on january 2010!!
*wink wink*
is a graduation for some of the students in our academy=)
same to us..(but we graduate for mid level ony)
haha..
there is a make up competition..the winner can win a ticket to shanghai trip together wit our beloved teacher..
*but i dun think im goin to take part*
our gang decide to participate in dance..*the problem is i know im not talented*
haha..wil think of it..
stil got long time to go..
p/s :should i find a prom partner??
sure he is not goin to go wit me=(


3 comments:

love_d@phn3 said...

hahaha..u so geng~~finish d..
i hvn finish oso..==
too much d lah!!!!!!
haix..
i oso wan find a partner for our prom...
bt i dun hv...
T__T

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

haha..ofcuz u cant finish la..u keep sit in front pc wait sum1 on9..hoho..erm..stil got long time to go,man man find ur partner..i oso dun have..my hubby sure dun1 go de..T.T same wit u ony...

love_d@phn3 said...

no lah...the eyebrow hard to draw..
u can copy berry de wor..i wan draw myself oh..T__T
see lah...later my partner actually is my fren..then when see us dance fall in love to me d..hahahaha