Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30/9

today many ppl talk bout earthquake..
some of the place can feel the shake too..
><
after tat i msg my hubby..
see..i so care bout him..haha..
blerk..

me : dear..u should be with me n protect me..haha
hubby : haha..dun sked baby..*hug hug*
me : cheh..i care u more than u care me..
hubby : haha..cuz i feel nth ma..malaysia wont have earthquake..anything juz shout hubby!!
me : *laugh wil read tis msg* cheh..u cant hear me when i shout oso..
hubby : haha..i can feel u angry,u happy,u sad n ofcuz u sked=)

~~he is juz so sweet~~hehe..love u babi hubby..hoho


tmr morning have to attend make up class..
at night goin to on job training at one of the pub=(
so tired leh..haiz..
duno til wat time..
hoho..
''good gal in the pub''
hahaha..joking ya..
reader dun vomit ya..

1 comment:

Kok Huei said...

where u gonna on job training? wish u all the best n dun meet those salty pig hand...