Tuesday, September 29, 2009

new curl hair..


my new curl hair..
not reli satisfied wit it..
maybe goin to change hair style soon again..haiz..
---------------------------------------------------


today teacher tell us bout the ''graduation ceremony''
it wil held on bukit jalil golf club..
we need to pay rm120 for it..><
rm78 for our family or frens..
* i hope he wil go*
but i think he wont=(
teacher say it is the 1st time we held tis n maybe oso last time for our batch..
the ticket should buy earlier..
cuz..1st come 1st serve..

tis few days my hubby is soooooooo busyyyyyyyyyy..
feel like dun have time to talk to him..
suddenly feel like it is not enough for 24 hours a day..
haha..

tis is wat i did after finish my dinner..
boring..
my hubby fall asleep i think while sms me half way=(
wat a lame thing i did..><

4 comments:

love_d@phn3 said...

haha..nvm lah..still gt me pui u..
erm..thn i 假扮 ur ah ray loh..
hahaha..
wear dinner dress de ah ray...
hahahaha

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

haha..yer..i wan my prince wear smart smart de..wear shirt de..wan match me de..hoho..u long hair..cant la..

love_d@phn3 said...

i tie lah..
i wear shirt..
bt down is dress..
hahahahahaha

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

yer..ng zai ar.. i wan my baby=(