Friday, September 11, 2009

make up course~



today our make up course start..

my make up done by auby..=)

not bad..tmr goin to learn bridal make up..

hehe..wonder how it is..

today damn sleepy..

yday slept not much..

then today make up make my eyes more tired..

-----------------------------------------------------

wat is friendship??

y i cant have a valuable friendship??

*wondering wat happen between us*

haiz..in my life,izit so hard to find my best fren?

everytime when i tot i wil find my best fren,but wil end up with not as wat i think..

*sigh*

sobs sobs..

wont think too much la..

let it be..luckly i stil have my hubby beside me..

tmr goin to watch final destination=)

the most important is i can meet wit my hubby!! hehe..

2 comments:

Babi said...

Stupid baby...Wednesday just meet me..muacks

love_d@phn3 said...

wed i reli pain of period..
actually i feel reli tired..
then i juz wan faster buy all the make up product..
so i gt abit mang zang..
and then u dun wan choi me oso liao..
so......
sorry baby~~