Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my hubby's buffday

today is my mr.right's buffday!!
haha..he is getting older..
wakkaka..
me: haha..buffday means get old 1 year old..got ppl old liao lo..nxt year 23 lo..
hubby : yalo..actualy im not old..juz u young..
me : *laughing* wink wink
------------------------------------------------------------------
yday countdown 12am wit him..
before tat,we went sakura cafe@cuisine to have dinner..



my handmade present for u..
bebe licking me
cute bebe


buffday boy



buffday kiss for u
cake for u..hope u like it

make a wish=)
red wine with me
tis is wat happen after drink 2 glass of red wine..my body turns red
im happy tat tis year can celebrate ur buffday wit u..
not only tis year..i hope i can be wit u every year..
hope u like everything i did for u..
once again wish u happy birthday..
muackz..
i love u hubby..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
to9 his fren goin to celebrate wit him..
we r goin to his fren's hse..
having steamboat again..
my diet plan failed!!!
wil be continue after today..haha

No comments: