Saturday, September 12, 2009

final destination

before went out..sure take pic 1st la..hehe..same post..sien..
while waiting for movie..he is playing game..><
yday went to watch final destination as what i said..
i think it is nt tat nice..sumore tis movie time juz so short..
*feel like rush to finish it*
not reli interesting like last episod..
before movie went pasar malam n dinner wit my mr.right=)
----------------------------------------------------------------
now im fb+ing n blogging at home..
nth to do since i wake up n take my breakfast+lunch..
wan go shopping but no money=(
dun like window shopping cuz i noe i ''beh tahan''..
now im waiting my hubby..
i think he wil fetch me around 3 or 4 pm..
*he goin car showroom..T.T*
din bring me along..sobs..
babi hubby!!
hate u!!

No comments: