Sunday, September 6, 2009

early morning


today early in the morning go eat dim sum wit parents n hubby=)
yday start my work..
wat work??
its a..................secret=)
hehe..tell u guys after nxt week..
but i stil haven finish it..
omg!! stil got homework haven do=(
my theory homework..my make up homework..
SHIT lo!!
luckly monday is holiday..yeah..
later goin matta fair..
help my mum to buy sum buffet voucher..
haha..my buffday stil gt 1 month to go=)
i think i have a long period din celebrate my buffday wit my bf..
i think tis year im happy cuz i got ''YOU''..
MY HUBBY!!
but ofcuz dun forget my present!!
wakakaka..
I WAN A CAKE TOO!!
so..hubby..u noe wat to do?? haha..*wink wink*
baby love u so much..muakz..

1 comment:

RAy said...

Just looking forward to it la...but then, 16/9 haven pass then edi think of 4/10...so bad...