Wednesday, August 12, 2009

u steal my heart..



hehe..

tis taken by my mr.right yday nite..<3

hm..not bad la..acceptable..haha

i post it in facebook..*his fren start to cum n kacau d*

haha..

today..my lazy pig din answer my morning call..he answer after i call almost 20 times!!

*maybe yday nite we chat til too late*

hehe..sry ya mr right..

yday he send me a story..*very touch story*

the things i learn from the story is every ppl wil meet the one they appreciate n love..so we must appreciate it..not every sry can change be replaced..

i dun k how other ppl think of me..as long as i noe tat wat am i doin n who i care the most..

to him..at 1st i cant accept his past..but i think i fall for him..so..i shud accept all those things..

i trust tat u wil change not cuz of me..change cuz u find ur right one n start ur serious relationship..

p/s:u steal my heart dear..rmb wat u promise me..

No comments: