Saturday, August 22, 2009

laughing gor is awesome~

watched laughing gor wit my dear dear last nite..
thumb up=)
like it~~


laughing gor


omg~~ he is so ''yeng''~~hehe

the guy wear ''spec'' oso not bad..forget his name^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yday we took make up course..
after make up..sure we cam-whore..haha


berry,chloe,daphne

me n daphne again=)

daphne dear took for me..n my dear hubby like tis pic the most<3

my hubby say..tis pic look so fear..haha

baby chloe
today morning..
hubby promise bring me to have breakfast..
i think breakfast wil becum lunch..haha..
cuz he love to sleep..
*im hungry* =(
sob sob..
nvm..eat a lot later..wan him becum my poor hubby..
haha..
miss him miss him miss him..
but..i miss bebe too^^cute little bebe..



No comments: