Sunday, August 16, 2009

ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE

im bek^^
hehe..
the whole day din on9..
my dear daphne complain i din on9 today d..haha

today go for movie wit my mr.right..
a very funny movie^^
shud watch^^
after movie then go dear's hse..
can meet bebe again^^
yeah..


at nite..9 sth..
my fon ring..
*mum is calling*
ask us wan to join them to have dinner onot~~
finally..we agree^^
dear make a joke..he said when im wit him,i wil have dinner wit my family..
he said tat nxt time my mum wil direct contact him..not me..*lol*

while eating,sth happen!!
THE MOST SCARY INSECT IS ON MY LEG!!!
OMG!!!
*guess wat..is a cockroach!!*

*scream like hell*
so many ppl legs he din go..y me????

my dad make a joke sumore..
he said cockroach oso wil find leng lui's leg..==''
so swt..haha..
anyway..im happy tat dear help me to rush it away..
*when he is beside me,i feel safe*
dear..u promise wil by my side no matter wat happen rite??
i wil rmb it^^

deng deng deng deng..



pic taken by my precious dear..
edited by me^^




mum asking us to take dinner in ulu yam tmr..
seafood dinner..
but i haven decide yet..
dear..wanna go??
haha..*stick wit my dear always*
later he oso sked of me..
k la..today blog quite long..
end here today..
wanna continue web cam wit my dear d..
tata..
miss u always..
hearts u baby..
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

6 comments:

love_d@phn3 said...

so sweet man~~
i oso wan go ulu yam~~
haha..
juz jk..
yer~~~
i oso wan my bad 'him'..
miss him soooooooooooooooo...

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

hehe..sha po..miss him ar? go oioi la..then meet him in dream..haha

love_d@phn3 said...

hahaha....
dunno can dream 'him' o nt..

Ray said...

When i tell you a promise..I really means it..Love you baby...

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

*daphne*sure can la..hehe..u sooooo miss him..

*ray dear* thx hubby..muack..

love_d@phn3 said...

yer....i run away 1st...
so sweet lah u 2...
dun wan do the spotlight...
continue lah u 2...