Tuesday, August 18, 2009

pass my trial~


he is mine!! NOT FOR SALE<3


today trial..need to wear uniform n tie hair bun..
before i start my exam..receive gud luck msg from my guy..
thx hubby..muacks..
*miss him a lot* =(
2 days din c him d..
i miss his hug,his kiss,his smell,everything bout him..
hubby say : i miss u badly..i hope tat when i reach home n open the door,the 1st person i saw is u..but the 1st thing he saw is ''bebe''..
haha..i hope tat too dear..
*my dear cut his hair today*
haha..when he open web cam,laugh non stop..haha..sry dear..i dun mean tat u r ugly..u always the nice one to me..dun wori=)
my HL milk finish d..
*dear say im notty cuz i can c him every time he buy me HL milk*
aiks..cham lo..he always noe wat am i thinking..haha..then i cant think of other guy d,if nt sure he will noe..haha..jkjk..dun angry ar dear..
yday din chat much wit dear..cuz dear fall asleep..T.T
*sleep like pig*
blerk..
dun k..must accompany me to9..haha..
dear..do u feel bad to have a ''ye man'' gf??




6 comments:

Hubby said...

Love you baby...I only love ur 'Ye Man' but not other :)

love_d@phn3 said...

yer...omg...
i thk i masuk salah the blog d...
soooooooooo yok mah...
i juz em xiu sam click in...
and see all onli...
dun k bout me...
i will slowly fly away...
u two continue lah...
bye...........xp

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

haha..thx hubby..muack..

my dear daphne..u oso sweet ma^^ jia jia there..hahano need fly away..u r always welcum here^^

love_d@phn3 said...

i where gt sweet??
nw u oso angry bout me..
and i oso dunno y..
where will sweet???

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

i angry cuz u n berry talk 'qiao qiao hua' lo..then when i go there,she dun1 talk jor..duno talk me wat lo..

love_d@phn3 said...

nt talk u..
act i oso dunno wat she say..
then finally i noe..
she talk bout ah si..
she say she tk ah si de key and wear at hand..
bt ah si cant see it..
aiyo~~