Monday, August 24, 2009

hold me tight n never let go

today..its sunday..
help my mum to mop floor..
today my hubby go play football wit his frens..
ofcuz im waiting him at home..
after his game,he cum n fetch me..
cuz today have dinner wit his family..
*so sked* (1st time leh)
when dinner time,his grandmum tell his mum..
(his gf very pretty)
*happy happy* haha..*syok sendiri there*
we take a bread for bibi..
deng..
deng....
deng.....

cute little bibi<3


hubby ray&baby chloe
after dinner..
*hubby's mum ask us eat sum fruits*
the funny thing..
the orange is so cold..n i told hubby..
chloe : tat orange so cold..
hubby : u wait har..i take it n make it hot 1st..
LOL!!!
*laugh non-stop*
stupiak hubby..
before send me home,he buy me HL milk=)
hehe..thx my dear..
...................................................................................................
its time to bed..
nite nite babe..
p/s : gud nite my dear..sarangheyo..will miss u..

2 comments:

Your Hubby said...

Laugh Non Stop...I wan steam it hot...Anyway..enjoy the days with u today..love u...

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

hehe..y so enjoy??cuz i 38 wit u??haha..love u too..muack..