Monday, August 24, 2009

baby chloe in the house=)

today..
a quite boring day..
boring monday..
attend class like usual..


baby chloe in the house


boring day
din take my dinner today..diet=)
do u guys noe y couple wil wear their ring on the 4th finger??
tis question ask by my hubby..
but i duno the answer..
*stil waiting the answer from him*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my ''jimui'' is confusing in love life..
she duno wat the guy think of her..
she duno wat to do..helpless..
dear..wateva how it is..
u stil have us beside u..=)
dun wori ya..
i understand ur feeling..
juz dun think too much ya..
u wil find ur prince soon..
i think he wil be the better one=)
+ oil ar..
muack..


2 comments:

love_d@phn3 said...

*T_____T*

thx~~my sweet heart~~

Hye Jun said...

hey!! I know the answer!! hmm.. you know jor?