Thursday, August 13, 2009

happy birthday mickey^^


tis is the buffday gal^^ happy birthday to mickey wong^^
sweet 18 ya^^


the ice-cream wit smiley beside it..



cake wit the candle..black forest..



dreams cum true..



chloe@mickey

1st of all..wanna great mickey once more ''happy birthday''
wish u all the best ya..
p/s: fast fast find ur dream guy^^


today early in the morning so angry!!
cuz of wat??
cuz of my stupid neighbour!!
guess wat..he promise wil help me book hotel on 30 august for me..
today~~he told my mum tat he wan bek tat room..
*shit la*
where can u break ur promise..
then i start wori bout the room on 30 august..
*luckly my mum call to genting n there is stil gt room available..*
if not!! im goin to kill my neighbour..
if got thief break into his hse,im nt goin to call police..let the thief steal all his thing..
*hmph*

k la..gtg..on9 at mr.right hse..
tata..chiao..

1 comment:

love_d@phn3 said...

aiyo...nvm lah..nw gt room d mah~~
^^