Saturday, August 22, 2009

i hope it wont happen again..

today..
sth i dun like happen..
i dun like tis kind of feeling..
i hate it..
i cried for it..='(
dear..ony u noe wat happen..
i juz dun1 mention here..
cuz i dun1 ppl think bad bout u..
i hope u wil rmb wat u promise me..
n u wil ony love me but no others..
i dun hope tat u give me happiness n take it bek at the same moment..
i dun like tat kind of feel..
its too bad..
i trust u..but pls dun make me dissapointed..
u shud think how if u r in my situation..
maybe u wil think tat i sensitive or dun trust u..but..tats me..
if i dun even care bout tat means i dun reli care u too..cuz i dun k!!
..................................................................................................................................................

ok..we dun talk sad thing anymore..
maybe...its juz my sad thing..not other ppl..stupid me..=)
today dear give me DKNY be delicious perfume=)
love it my dear..(cuz i wan it for a long time)
now im the owner for it
thx dear..muack..



have steamboat for dinner..
wit my hubby n parents..=)
hubby ask me to have dinner wit his family tmr..
actualy im happy cuz this is the 1st time i meet my bf's family..same as dinner=)
hubby!!u shud proud of tis..haha..
rmb wat u told me??
u told me tat u wan me to spend my every weekend wit u..
*promise**hearts u a lot*
I LOVE YOU CHUA SENG MUN!!
THERE IS NO OTHERS!!
U R MINE!! ( NOT OTHERS)

3 comments:

Bad Guy said...

Sorry...baby...hope you can forget it..I know it hurts u a lot..I just hate myself to let u cried like today..Sorry...Promise you...love u..

love_d@phn3 said...

yer~~~~~
i oso wan~~~~~~
T___T

*DKNY*

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

u wan ar?? u give me money,i buy for u..haha