Monday, September 29, 2008

woman sick=(




today feel headache..feel like wan to faint jor=( n hungry the whole day..haiz..mum bring me c doctor..many of my frens ask me y c doctor..wat sick??izit fever??my answer is not fever..juz woman sick..doctor give me 3 months medicine..T.T eat for 3 months!!!omg!! reli GG lo..doctor charge me rm 310!!!damn expensive weh..n the worst thing is juz now i take blood test!!sobs..the most thing i sked weh..but luckly tis doctor quite pro,not reli pain..
to my dear frens~thx 4 ur concern^^im ok la..dun worry..=) i wont be a sick buffday gal geh..hehe..

3 comments:

Zhen Yi said...

take care yea...hope u get well very soon..take care and take good rest. =)

Anonymous said...

thx zhen yi^^

Anonymous said...

i will accompany til u get well de lar.. dun worry.. ^^ take k ya..