Monday, September 29, 2008

'9 wong yeh' festival^^






























today is '9 wong yeh' festival..me n parents go there to 'kepoh'..haha..so crowded..=( ''ppl mountain ppl sea''(wayne teach me tis sentence)..haha..i feel sad 4 one of my fren..she reli hurt by his bf very much!!tis kind of guy reli 'ng yiu dak'..got such a pretty n gud gf he oso duno to appreciate..'pei si hui'..hmph!!!



for my dear kelies: Juz forget him..i believe u can find a better one..support u no matter how..^^muackz..





today i finish watch moonlight resonance d..so touching n nice drama..make me cry nonstop..T.T
but luckly is happy ending^^the love story between 'kun ka zai n yu sou chao so sweet'^^..love them a lots..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey gal thx ur support...i'll 4 get him...he really a bastard....hehe u oso wo mus tk ler....dun faint again lo ^-^ mis mis