Thursday, September 25, 2008

~talk to me~~


~talk to me~


you talk to me


you'll speak with me


don't sink before you rise baby


don't fade away


you hesitate


you seem to wait


for all the time we had


feels like a world away


who's to say


we'll be ok


we will make it through the night


don't wanna wake up in this state


i just want us both to smile


cause we're the same


and i know that we'll never change


look i bought your favourite ice cream


i dont wanna see it melt away


if you walk out now


i don't know if we're could be the same


baby just talk with me


cause i want you to stay here with me


i want you to stay here with me~~



*today got a bit moody..duno y..i got a fren tell me tat her bf start to flirt wit gals again..she say tat before tis she ady forgave wat he do but now she feel sked..actualy~~izit all guys like tat? after promise sth they wont do..juz try to promise to make gals happy..=( izit reli got fairy tales in tis world? reli so sweet?? if got,will i have the chance to have it??juz once!!its enuff 4 me!!today i edit a pic^^for my frens~~have a look^^


No comments: