Thursday, September 18, 2008

halo..my 1st post to my blog^^


hm..lollipop yi yi cum jor^^nice ma tat lollipop pic??yummy sent me de o..thx yummy^^introduction now..kaka..actualy reli duno how to play tis blog leh..can sum1 teach me??now im reli blur leh..wateva..juz testing to post one 1st..^^i reli hope tat my happiness or sadness can drop in tis blog..but i dun think happiness wil happen to me..=( today exam sejarah zhao zham lo..i think im goin to FAILED for it..sei mou..today ask kelvin sing 'shi jie muo re' by jay to me,but he dun1..sigh..but..luckly yesterday got recorded the song he sang..wakaka..not bad la his voice^^walao..if my future bf can sing well so gud leh..can 'tam' me 'oi oi'..sweet dou..but i noe impossible la..gud things wont fall to me..haiz..where is my prince??

4 comments:

~ YuMmY! ~ said...

Gurl... Prince always around u~ Mayb u din notice jek~ Cherish every1 who care bout u~ The picca that i send u is got meaning geh ork~ Keep Walking....

~ YuMmY! ~

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

thx yummy~~love u my fren~~muacks..appreciate it~~

waveMECH said...

I am here,my Highest Princess..
My blood will bleed for you..
My sword will swipe for you..

I am not a hero..
I am just a your silent gurdian..
A unspeakable protector..
As long as you are The Princess..

(>.<)ll

Anonymous said...

u will get all the goodness in future...very soon....