Saturday, September 27, 2008

sing k^^











haha..us again..^^funny day^^but rainny day too..today got a bit flu d=( wan sick d maybe..omg!!buffday cuming n im goin to sick=( sobs..after sing k,we go to eat..but today we be vegetarian..kaka..so funny rite? hm..holiday start jor..wat shud i do leh.. hope i can enjoy the holiday..=) missing kathena leh..she balik kampung jor..=( today wayne lie me de..he say will tell me ghost story=( but din tell oso..sei wayne!!stupiak wayne!!keke..^^hope he din view me tis blog^^if not,he will kill me^^





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao ye~~~~~~say me la...

ghost story cant 1 day finish 1 la...ngek ngek..man man loi!!

Anonymous said...

haha...eat vegetarian gud lar..
no nid sick leh..
haha
rest more ba..
happy burfday!!!

~ YuMmY! ~ said...

Haha... My face look like 1 kinda in the picca... lolx~ Lollipop have a nice vocal ork! ^^