Wednesday, September 24, 2008

countdown (10days)


countdown+ing my buffday..stil got 10 days to go..but im not happy actualy..=( cuz i noe tat tis year again i have to celebrate alone..y other ppl got bf to celebrate wit them but not me..sobs..hate to be alone!!especially special events..today i din take my dinner..diet..juz eat a lollipop^^izit so hard to find sum1 tat reli suit me??maybe all things depend to 'feel'..^^hm.. juz 'shun kei ji yin'..today ling(my buddy) go pak toh wit bf after skul..her bf fetch her in front of skul gate..duno when i can be like her leh^^im waiting..kaka..today watch drama(moonlight resonance) inside skul bus,the story so sad leh..make me T.T..luckly no ppl saw..kaka..
me eating lollipop >>>>>>

2 comments:

OxwinterxO [zhenhua] said...

u also can have tis life.. accept some1 ba.. =) tis year u wont b alone... u forgot jor still got us ma...

Anonymous said...

i believe u will get surprice on ur birthday..^^