Monday, October 26, 2009

no make up day


no make up day=)
tmr is the last day for 9 wong yeh jor..
so fast a week pass..need to wait for nxt year..
tmr monday again!! hate hate hate..class class class..
anyway..tuesday there is no class..haha..so nice..
exam is around the corner=(
but im nt in exam mood..
waiting my penang trip on nxt week..
goin to celebrate halloween day in penang=)
not bad ya..4 days 3 night trip..
go by flight wit my babe..
hoho..
after exam,im goin to take my driving lesson..
yeah..i scared after i get the licence i wil run here n run there..
cant stay at home..tat time my mum is goin to regret cuz rush me to have licence..haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today afternoon,leo tell me tat he bought me a mickey!!
i love mickey the most among all the disney character..
he say tat goin to courier to me nxt week when he in kl..
tats my birthday present!!
syok!!
hope to c my mickey soon..
p/s : wait for ur mickey..haha.. ''wont cold than water rite?'' (i think u understand tis)
haha..

No comments: