Monday, October 12, 2009

i need someone care bout me..



im seriosly no mood today~~

wake up early in the morning juz to morning call ''U''..

go to skul for fews hours..cant do anything..

my hand is seriously pain..even bath!!

go home earlier since i nth to do..

after i wake up from nap,suddenly feels my whole body pain n tired..

headache+flu..

sms to tell u..wat i got from u is take panadol,drink more water,dun always fb+ing there..

frankly to tell u!

tis is not all i wan..

i juz hope tat when i sick,u r here for me..

not tat far away from me..

i not mean tat wan u bring me to c doctor or wat..

even if u take me for a simple dinner,to have porridge while im sick,im stil OK wan!!

i dun need much dear..

u r the one i love..i need..not others..

wat u say today, a simple fren call did it too..

even my fb say the same thing as u..

then wat is the different of u wit them??

i told all tis nt i wan argue or fight..

u noe i dun like argue wit u..if can keep it in heart,i wil keep it..

i tell juz wan to maintain our relationship..i dun1 it come to the worst n end up like tat..

i do appreciate our relationship n ''U''..

i duno how bout u..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after i tell wat in my heart i reli feel comfortable..

at least i wont burst at the end n game over..

tis is juz all i wan to share wit u..

no hard feeling..

3 comments:

Coral-Production said...

u are a good girl fren..chloe..

♥babe_chloe♥ said...

im not good..cuz i duno how to satiesfied

ღJeann JingJingღ said...

jia you jia you~~
take care ya^^