Tuesday, October 20, 2009

happiness?

yesterday went badminton..
nice game..n healthy game..
yesterday i tot its 2 week my darling daphne go to taiwan ady..n its time for her to come bek..
after tat ony i realise its ony 1 week pass..=(
i miss her..she always be there when i sad..when i lonely..
1 week she go taiwan,i got no one i reli can share my things..
not everything i can share wit any1..even him..
juz i can share wit her..
but when she not here in tis 1 week,few frens have take over her job..
they be my listener..they comfort me..they give me some idea..
reli thx..
at least i noe im not alone..
juz now i read a gal's blog..
she have a great bf..a sweet relationship..
juz envy her..
her love is juz simple but so sweet..
a great bf do many things for her..
not everyone can get wat they wan n hope..
same as me,but i juz wish..
n wait for tat day..
someone told me..reli got such love story..
we must fight it for ourself..
tats wat he told me..

*goin 9 wong yeh to9*

No comments: