Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RIP uncle~

today i got a bad bad news!!
my uncle passed away due to an accident..
i cant believe it when my mum told me..
i felt it happen so sudden..
i cant stop my tears!!
he take k me when my dad is not around..
he ever help me took my report card when im in secondary..
he always joke around wit me..we r like frens..
but now he leave us..

i mis him..
the last time i met him was chinese new year..T.T
RIP uncle..
i wont forget u..u r always in my heart..
i think every year of my birthday i wil think of him..cuz his birthday is a day before mine..


dun wori frens..i wil b alrite..
n thx for ur adolescence..

especially to my baby boy..
he noe tat i cry for tis..he noe im sad..
he rush to my hse after his class juz to look for me..
sumore tat time rain heavily..
dear..i noe u wil b there whenever i need u..
i feel so touch..
i wil appreciate ur love..
u told me my uncle send me a gift before he leave..tats u~

No comments: