Sunday, March 7, 2010

saturday night~genting









yesterday night went genting..reach genting around 12am..
went there jz for fun..haha..tis is the 1st time i went there at midnight..
reach home around 3 sth..
tired..sleepy..
yday night..i noe sth..n u told me sth..
i wonder wat u said is true from ur heart or gt other meaning..
but i am afraid..
i am afraid to fall again..
i dun dare to accept if its true..
u ask me y scare..izit afraid to get hurt..
i told u yes..yes..
u said u wont hurt ppl..cz u scare to get hurt too..
u asked me..enjoy single life?
my answer was..actualy i nt reli enjoy it..cuz i hope there is sum1 hug me when i am lonely,wipe my tears when i am cry,always be there when i need him..
but i am shocked when u said..sure can,n the person is u! u said u wil stand in front of me when i need u..
omg..dun sweet talk wit me..cuz i scare to fall for u..once i fall for u,i cant take it bek easily..i am serious!






No comments: